Residential Septage And Restaurant Grease Hauler Discharge Permit Application


In order for SVCW to issue a permit to haul food grease and septic waste to SVCW you must complete and provide:

  • Completed Application for Grease /Septic Waste Discharge Permit
  • Proof of insurance.

You must provide three certificates and 2 endorsement forms for Proof of Insurance. It is best to have your insurance agent handle this.

  1. Certificate of Insurance for General Liability Insurance
  2. Certificate of Insurance for Auto Liability Insurance
  3. Certificate of Insurance for Workers’ Comp Insurance
  4. Endorsement form for Auto Liability Insurance (attached)
  5. Endorsement form for General Commercial Liability Insurance (attached)

Click here to view sample insurance documents

General questions about the Grease/Septic Waste Program? Call Norman Domingo at 650-832- 6240. Insurance questions? call Linda Bruemmer at 650-832-6226. Questions about this application should be directed to Ben Padua at

Start Application

Scroll to Top