Residential Septage And Restaurant Grease Hauler Discharge Permit Application
In order for SVCW to issue a permit to haul food grease and septic waste to SVCW you must complete and provide:
- Completed Application for Grease /Septic Waste Discharge Permit
- Proof of insurance.
You must provide three certificates and 2 endorsement forms for Proof of Insurance. It is best to have your insurance agent handle this.
- Certificate of Insurance for General Liability Insurance
- Certificate of Insurance for Auto Liability Insurance
- Certificate of Insurance for Workers’ Comp Insurance
- Endorsement form for Auto Liability Insurance (attached)
- Endorsement form for General Commercial Liability Insurance (attached)
General questions about the Grease/Septic Waste Program? Call Norman Domingo at 650-832- 6240. Insurance questions? call Linda Bruemmer at 650-832-6226. Questions about this application should be directed to Ben Padua at BPaduaJr@svcw.org.